tronixkart will accept return of merchandise subject to the terms and conditions as mentioned below:
- Customer Support Team must be contacted to obtain a RMA (Return Material Authorization) prior to despatch of material.
- For all returns, not falling within the manufacturer warranties, returns must be made within 5 days from the date of invoice.
- Return of material must be accompanied by the original invoice details, alongside document citing reason for return.
- Freight charges associated with the returns must be borne by the customer(s). C.O.D returns are not accepted.
- When tronixkart purchases / procures a product specifically for you, the orders will be accounted under the Non cancellable and non returnable basis (NCNR).
- Military and Space grade products procured from semikart.com will be accounted under the non cancellable and non returnable basis (NCNR)
- Returns of materials relating to manufacturer warranties are subject to terms and conditions as applicable to the manufacturer’s warranty and applicable manufacturer return policy.
- By returning material to semikart.com you represent and warrant that the returned product purchased from semikart.com is not counterfeit or otherwise non-conforming and does not violate the semikart.com counterfeit policy.
- Any ESD sensitive product returned that has not been handled properly will not be eligible for credit.
Freight & Shipment Damages:
Customer service Executive must be contacted to obtain a RMA (Return Material Authorization) prior to despatch of material.